Beer Money Forums - Get paid to post and complete offers: Scam or Legit?

tappman

Beer Money Forums is devoted to helping people earn money online. They offer a small amount of their website currency to post helpful info on the forums. You can then exchange that currency for dollars via paypal or you can use their marketplace forum to buy advertising or crypto currency. I have been using the site for a couple of months now and I can say that it is legit. Please read a more detailed review below. Join here https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=100599
Before I tell you how to earn money from BMF I want to stress the true value of the site. There are many experienced and knowledgeable people ready to offer advice on earning money online. They share their knowledge freely and pose thought provoking questions that help guide you on your journey to earning money online. This forum is far more valuable than the money they pay you for your activity.

Beer money forums pays BMF coin for using their forums. Every day you are rewarded up to 10 BMF just for logging in.

They pay 50 BMF for creating a thread and 20 BMF for replying to a thread. There is a daily limit though and spam posts will be removed and repeated spamming will get a user account deleted.

BMF offers surveys and offers which pay relatively well. You can find some of these offers on other sites such as cointiply. The payout is similar as far as I can tell.

You are also rewarded for referring users. You are paid $1.00 (1000 BMF coins) per user but not until that user has posted 100 messages on the boards. That's to avoid registering fraudulent accounts just for the reward.

1000 BMF coins equals 1 USD. You can convert your money anytime, in theory. There is a 1000 coin limit before you can create marketplace threads but you can complete marketplace jobs to earn coins immediately when you join.

join now! https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=100599

They are very strict about spam and duplicate threads so remember to search before creating a new thread.